April 20, 2012

The Class of Stars, Kite and Freedom / Activity 1 (Turkey)


Application 3: Kite and Freedom (Turkey) / 
What does a kite mean? / Step 2

We ask our children and want them to think:

"Image your kite, how is it?"

The Class of Stars

Teacher: "Image your kite, how is it?"
Yunus: I’ll make it like a diamond and add circles,put some sweets  on the different sides of my kite.I’ll make its tail from the bowtie and feather.                                                                                      
Atilla: I want my kite to look like star and decorate it with the rectangles and circles.Also I’ll put black points on it.
Eray:I imagine a kite like a pencil.I’ll add planes to the different sides of the pencil.I’ll put squares to its tail.
Emre: I imagine a kite with blue points on it.
Yusuf:I imagine  a kite like a ladybug.


No comments:

Post a Comment