April 27, 2012

The Class of Butterflies, Kite and Freedom / Activity 1 (Turkey)


Application 3: Kite and Freedom (Turkey) / 
What does a kite mean? / Step 3

We ask our children and want them to think:

"Where would you want to go ıf you were a kite?"

The Class of Butterflies

Teacher: "Where would you want to go ıf you were a kite?"
Elif: I want to fly to Paris.
Işıl: I want to fly on the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I can see how big it is.
Saygın: I want to fly to England and visit this country.
Tuna: If I were a kite. I would fly to England next to my friend Reyan.
Arda A: If I were a kite, I would fly over the seas and swim in the sea, also I want to fly and see Ankara.
A.Kaan: I want to fly to Antalya to the swimmingpool.
Mert: I want to fly to the holiday places.
Cem: If I were a kite, I would like to go to the clouds, sun.
Doğa: I want to fly to Bodrum and swim there.
Beste: I want to go to Van to see and help people whose houses are damaged from the earth quake.
Ceren: If I were a kite, I would go to Balıkesir and eat fish there.


No comments:

Post a Comment