April 20, 2012

The Class of Butterflies, Kite and Freedom / Activity 1 (Turkey)

Application 3: Kite and Freedom (Turkey) / 
What does a kite mean? / Step 2

We ask our children and want them to think:

"Image your kite, how is it?"

The Class of Butterflies

Teacher: "Image your kite, how is it?"
Elif: I imagine a kite like a heart and its colour is red.
Ceren: I imagine a princess shaped kite.
Beste: I want a red heart kite and its tail must be long.
Doğa: I want a diamond and colourful kite.
Işıl: I imagine pink and Barbie kite.
Cem: Hexagon and smiling face.
Tuna: Smiling face and Galatasaray 
Arda A: My kite will  be like a rainbow.
Arda D: Like star and the colours are Fenerbahçe sport club’s colour.
A.Kaan: I imagine a kite like a dragon.
Saygın: I imagine  a kite like a circle and green.
Akın: I imagine a “Ben10” kite.
Mert: I imagine black and white with Beşiktaş sport club’s colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment