April 27, 2012

The Class of Bees, Kite and Freedom / Activity 3 ( Turkey)


Application 3 (Kite and Freedom): Activity 3


We ask our children and want them to think:
"Where would you want to go if you were a kite?" 


Class Of Bees

Teacher: "Where would you want to go if you were a kite?"  
Nebil: I want to see all countries in the world.
Çınar: I want to fall down in the sea and swim.
Özge: I want to fly over the desert. Because I wonder it.
Meltem: I want to go to the seaside and play there.
Özgür: I want to fly over the former civilizations because I want to see the dinosour.
Dila: I want to fall down in the sea. Because I like playing with sand and water.
Simge: I want to fly over the sea. I want to go to holiday.
Yiğit B: I want to fly to the zoo. Because I like animals.
Erva: I want to fall down in the sea. Because I can swim there all day long.
Nebil: I want to fly to the zoo. Because I want to see all the animals.
Eylül: I want to fly to the park. Because Park is a windy place.
Tuna: Çanakkale. Because my sister and the Dardanelles are there.
Emre: To the volcano. Because I want to analyse the fossils.
İdil: I want to fly to the greensward, because there are a lot of flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment