February 03, 2012

The Class of Butterflies, Apple Tree / Activity 2


Application 1 (Apple Tree): Activity 2


We ask our Children and want them to think:

"If you were in that village, what would you do?"

Butterfly Class

Teacher: What would you do if you live in a town where the apple tree is
Mert Kahve: I won’t let the train go
Elif Çavuş: I warn people I tell people do not the tree
Doğa Çamoğlu: I tell don’t cut the tree
Beste İklim Yılmaz: I stay and protect the tree.
Işık Yarımokka: I explain people not to cut the tree. I tell people how healthy apple is.
Tuna Yazar: I call the police because they have guns
Ceren Kürekçi: I also save the apple tree.
Kaan Aykut: I call police, soldiers and friends. I arrest people who cut down the trees and put them in the jail.
Arda Demirezen: I call all my friends to protect the trees.
Arda Alim: I also save the apple tree.
Cem Emre Güven: if I live in this town, I warn people not to cut down the trees.
Arda Özkan: I call police and tell them to come and arrest people.


No comments:

Post a Comment