May 04, 2012

The Class of Butterflies, Kite and Freedom / Activity 1 (Turkey)


Application 3: Kite and Freedom (Turkey) / 
What does a kite mean? / Step 4

We ask our children and want them to think:

"If you had a magic kite, what would you want from it?"

The Class of Butterflies

Teacher: "If you had a magic kite, what would you want from it?"
 Elif: I want a toy house.
Işıl: I want a palace and I want to be happy there.
Saygın: I want a guiter and play it.
Tuna: I want my favourite foods. Mantı,meat ball, chips, tomato soup and yoğurt soup.
Arda A: I want everywhere to be colourful.
A.Kaan: I want a palace and soldiers in it.
Mert:I would like it to haunt treasure for me.
Cem: I want a toy from it.
Doğa: I want a toy.
Beste: Do everything I want from it.
Ceren: I want beautiful dresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment